Tuesday 8 July 2014

Feis Cothlam: Gaelic Wool Festival 2014

Looking forward to a weekend of all woolly things!
 

On Thursday you can find me at the market demonstrating needle felting and displaying my needle felted fairies, dwarfs and more felted goodies. Friday morning and afternoon I'll facilitate a 2,5h needle felt workshops. You'll learn to needle felt a gnome, or a fairy or other nature related items. On Saturday 10am - 4pm there will be a market with all wool- and wool craft related items and stalls where you can see and buy all the goodies around wool, sheep & textile craft. You can find me there at a stall with my felted fiber craft goodies.
Here you can find out more about the event:
lorn.org.uk/woolfeis2014 
Here's a link to an article about the event: 

Needle felted ornaments



Needle felting a leaf
The dwarfs say "Hello"


No comments: